One of the aims of the Sophia Network is to encourage men and women to work in partnership with each other in ways that reflect the heart of God - in churches, families, businesses, schools, in every area of life. Membership of the network is only open to women for a number of reasons - partly so that we can take positive action as women on the issues that we face rather than expecting or hoping someone else will sort it out; partly so that the members' area can be a safe place where women can discuss the issues that concern them; partly to raise awareness and to be a catalyst for people to think through the issues.
But we will never get anywhere without men also involved in this journey. So we want to invite men who support what we are doing to become Friends of Sophia. This is how it works.
- We'll ask you to register your support online and to give us your contact details
- We'll send you a monthly email updating you on what we're doing
- We'll invite you to our AGM
- We may ask for your opinion on an issue from time to time, but usually through the monthly email
- We'll listen to what you have to say about the Sophia Network
- You can have the 'Friends of Sophia' logo to put on your website or blog if you'd like it